How to measure (Make sure keep the tape at the same level) ?
What type of prom dress should I wearJuly 15, 2018
- It is not your bra size!
- Wear an unpadded bra , because of your dress will have a built-in bra.
- Relax your arm at sides
- Tape over the fullest part of the bust keep it at the same level
- Find the most narrow part of the waist
- Usually around 1”(about 2.5cm) above belly button
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breath
- Find the widest part of the hips
- Usually the waist down around 7”(about 18cm)
- Tape should across hipbones and keep it slightly loose to allow for sitting down
Hollow to hem:
- Attention straight with feet together
- You should be wear shoes with a heel height similar to the ones you will wear with your dress.
- Measure begin at the hollow between the collarbones and put tape straight down to the floor